What you'll learn
- Cutting edge responsive design using media queries manager, mobile-first vs desktop-first.
- SVG Images, Clip path, Font-awesome icons .
- BEM Methodology.
- Use NPM to set up a development process to compile Sass fast and without page refresh.
- Create Complete (CMS) Content Management System similar like Wordpress.
- You will Use OOP to create classes.
- Learn how to refractor and clean your code.
- Create From Filters and Pagination.
- You will learn how to use composer (PHP package manager).
- You will learn how to create new Databases, create tables inside and use them.
- You will use Google Maps Javasctipt API.
- Show 4 different types of post based on condition .
- Variables, Constants & Super Globals .
- Geo-coding will be used to convert the address that is in our DB.
- Save and Load data without page refresh using Ajax.
- Learn How to use Sass in real-world projects .
- Difference between em vs rem units.
- New modern 2019/2020 css techniques for building stunning websites .
- You will learn how to create fast and modern layouts using Flexbox .
- Learn How to use Sass in real-world projects .
- Advanced CSS animations using @keyframes, animatiosn and transitions.
- You will learn how to write reusable and maintainable that can be easily scale .
- You will master PHP PDO .
- Create Clean URL by removing .php extension at the end of the files .
- Learn about PHP security with PDO .
- Send emails using PHPMailer .
- Use Boostrap to create your Admin site .
- Making different forms and loading based on condition .
- Forgot Password functionality with password hashing and tokens.
- Create Markers and use Geocoding.
- Use Payment methods : PHP Stripe API, and PHP SDK for PayPal RESTful APIs.
- Learn about regular expression and how to validate login input and register users
- Create Tree like Commenting system, with Ajax
- Last seen and Time ago function same as in FB messinger or Viber or WhatsApp
- Basic HTML, CSS and PHP skills are desirable, but anyone basically can follow me on this course. No need for buying any software, your computer and text editor for writing the code will be sufficient.
Have you have been taking courses that are not up to date or courses that after finishing them you will immediately know that is not what they promised to be in the promo video? Have you joined multiple courses for basically learning the same thing over and over again? Have you been thinking why there is no complete course out there where you can learn how to become master of front and back end development with the latest, greatest and the most modern programming/designing techniques?
Great news: Then This Is The Right Course For You!
There are multiple parts to this course. The first part is the designing process where you will learn how to use HTML, CSS, and Sass. You will be able to design and create modern layouts on your own after finishing this part. You will learn the most complex and advanced responsive design techniques, CSS GRID and Flexbox layouts and yes you will get familiar with Bootstrap as well. You will become a master of Sass, and CSS architecture also you will be able to design 3 very many different landing pages for these projects so you can get experience and practice what we have learned and put that in practice. You will have 2 complete guides for CSS GIRD and Flexbox in this section in order to make your life easy. This course is all about design, and you will be the architect of 3 different and beautifully designed and crafted projects.
FIRST PART OF THE COURSE CSS AND SASS, FLEXBOX, CSS-GRID AND BOOTSTRAP INTRO:
1) Create layouts of every kind with the latest cutting-edge layout technologies. 2) You master Flexbox and CSS Grid and Bootstrap; 3) Design carefully for all kind of devices with media queries; 4) Understand the concepts of CSS and how you can make reusable code that is easily maintainable with Sass.
In this course, you will get familiar with background-clip, transform and perspectives when we are making rotating/flipping cards. You will use clip-path to shape the footer and header. Also, you will be able to create animations using @keyframes, transitions, and animation.
Working on these projects you will be able to use CSS selectors and pseudo-classes, elements that are the foundation of the modern CSS. Dealing with complex scenarios you will learn parent, child inheritance, box types and positioning elements using abstract and relative positioning. This course will be based on 7-1 rule and we will stick with the BEM methodology so you can create massive code components that will be very easy for maintenance and in the same time expandable and scalable. With Sass, we will use variables where we declare their values and after that, we will use them in our project whenever we need them. You will learn how to use media queries and create ones where our design breaks, meaning that you can adjust your design to fit all kinds of screen sizes by simple and advanced calculation.
Flexbox and CSS grid will give us the opportunity to learn the process of organizing our website into a layout that is easily fits different screen widths. I have two crash courses and examples for these two particular layouts. Additionally, we will use font awesome icons but we also will learn how to use the modern SVG icons in our projects so we can understand the difference between them. You will know how to change SVG color and generate SVG sprites with a breeze. On top of this, we will use the NPM so we can compile Sass and every code changes will automatically be reloaded on the browser. You will get familiar with the processes how to concatenate, prefix and compress and compile CSS file;
SECOND PART OF THE COURSE PHP, PDO, MYSQL, SECURITY AND OOP INTRO:
The second part of this course is PDO PHP and OOP using Classes, methods and etc. We will not use the entire MVC framework but we will get familiar with how to use M from that framework which stands for MODELS. Inside this model folder, we will create our core functions that will interact with the database in a secure manner. Security is the number one feature of PDO so that is why we are going to do our projects with PDO. I have created a crash course on how to use Classes and PDO just for this project so if you are a person with limited PHP understanding you will not have a problem after the crash course to follow this part.
What you will learn in this part:
You will learn that PDO represents PHP data objects and a lean and consistent way to connect to a Database. Also, PDO can work with multiple different databases like MySQL, Firebird, Oracle, PostgreSQL and lots more. PDO provides secure data access layer no matter what type of system you are using, you can still use the same functions to access this data. You need to use a PHP 5.4 or latter version in order to work because PDO will need OOP features. The biggest advantage for which I choose to use PDO is that we can write prepared statements that will prevent SQL attacks and injections that can destroy what we have stored in the database. PDO is very usable and reusable, usable because have lots of functions out there that we can use like fetch and error handling, and reusable means that it can access multiple databases because of its unified API. We will write so many create, read, update, delete queries that by the end of this course you will become the master of PHP. You will become a master of PHP PDO and get to know the three main Classes like PDO, PDOStatment, and PDOexception. For these reasons, I have also included lectures about OOP (Object Oriented Programming) Classes where I discuss what is Class and how to use them in our project. You will learn how to instantiate objects of that Class and how these objects can interact and use the methods/functions of a parent class. In addition, we will discuss Abstract and Extend Classes. In addition, you will learn how to take payments using PHP Stripe API, and PHP SDK for PayPal RESTful APIs. .
After that, we can send emails to our users/customers using PHPMailer and we can install it via Composer. In short, you will learn how to use a composer or dependency management tool for managing dependencies of PHP software and required libraries. .
Other smaller things worth mentioning:
1)Password Hashing & Security in PHP 2)Variables, Constants & Super Global 3) Arrays in PHP 4)Loops like While, foreach, for and etc 5)Control Structures 6)Methods or Functions 7)Sessions 8)Store and move FILES 9)Authentication 10)PHPMailer to send emails and files 11) Take Payments With Stripe and Paypal
Why should you take this course?
Before buying any course my recommendation is to look into the specification and curriculum of that course and also look at the project tour or how the application will look like. After reading and watching what has been created by the instructor/instructors then join that course.
My promise to you?
I will always try to make you happy during the entire course, maybe sometimes over boring but that's me. I know that life is hard on its own and everyone has it's own problems so sharing info about my day and wishing you to be strong and positive is something that I will do in the lectures. It's never about how much money I will make from this course, it's what you will get out of this course. So promise that I will update the course constantly and listen to your requests and desires.
Info that you need to know: In some lectures, the cursor pointer of my mouse is not visible but that should not stop you from taking this course, because this is a web development course where you can see me coding and my mouse is not going to be the problem. This is my mistake and is only there in the first part of this journey. My honesty is number one and I want you to know before joining the course. Also, I'm here for you in the Q&A section, we will do everything together and I hope you will enjoy it.My Style I like to create things and achieve things that most the people think that it's not possible or I'm not able to do this by myself. So don't be the person that will listen to others and never take the step forward. What I suggest is to listen what your heart & guts tells you and follow them.
My goal is to make you a better programmer/designer and developer so you can get your dream job, get more money or even start your eCommerce or any other business with my help.
So, should you take this course?
The answer is a big YES YES YES!
The reason is that I packed so much great content into one course and I can easily split this one into 3 smaller courses so I can get more students and money. But that is not the case I want to create one that will stand out.
The answer is yes, the senior PHP developer in Australia can take from 80 to 130 thousands per year.
PDO PHP is must programming language for anyone that deals with web development.
CSS is underestimated and is true must because as you will see in this course it can be very powerful.
The reason why i put this complete course in one is because I know that the entry job is very hard, and they are thousands and thousands like this on job advertisement companies. So look bellow what they require and also what you will learn.
Some of the PHP Junior/Graduate or entry Level Web Developer graduate will earn from 50K-70K for the first years: